Full course description
Self-guided in Canvas (you will be able to access the course content once you have enrolled in the course).
To welcome you to the University of Saskatchewan by increasing your knowledge of our campus community throughout your onboarding as a new faculty or staff member, and provide you with:
- An overview of the organization.
- General information about the USask community, including but not limited to (faculty and staff communications, protective services, employee ID cards, etc.).
- Nice-to-know information, such as where to eat on campus, recreation facilities, parking, transportation, and more.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Be familiar with the structure, culture, and priorities of USask.
- Have an awareness of the various resources that are available and where to access them.